Friday, July 13, 2007

yo!

so my sister is (i don't know what the kids are calling it these days) kind of seeing, hanging out with, dare i say...dating a kid who plays in the Aquabats and when we were in CA i was questioning her about their current lineup to see if i still know any of these dudes. this coversation led to me discovering Commander Bat has a kids show coming out. i looked it up, and in a word it is ....awesome!!!!

then i saw it on the Daily 10! looks llike they'll have a steady stream of celebrity guests, also awesome, especially for us nursing moms who are stuck watching kids shows all day. anyway, long story short, the wait to August 20th will be a long one since Anna makes me play the tivo'ed Daily 10 and youtube clips like 30 times a day!


3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Is that what is in store for me in the future?!

steph said...

oh my....does cory still play in the aquabats?

Britty said...

steph, cory left the auquabats i guess because this dude ash is seeing took his place.