Monday, October 15, 2007

o remember, remember


i was really struck by President Eyring's talk last Sunday morning. he told how he kept a journal for his children chronicling the ways their family saw the hand of God each day. i have thought of this blog as sort of a journal, and yet it's not every day i sit to count my blessings, and i have so many. i think i will follow President Eyring's example and compile a gratitude journal so my children can see how blessed our family has been. today, it will read, "Our neighborhood gathered for yet another impromptu playdate in the cul de sac. Each time we do, Anna learns to come out of her shell that much more. And I have the opportunity to learn and share with some of the most outstanding women I have ever met. Each of our neighbors inspires me to be a better person. We are blessed to live where we do."

No comments: