Thursday, September 16, 2010

works of art

i tell myself i'll take pictures of the girls artwork instead of keeping it all. i usually end up keeping it for a while.  until it falls apart, or starts overcrowding everything in my office.  here's the latest:
 in Anna's preschool we we studying the color orange and letter G.  the kids went through magazines to find things that fit the mold.  Maddie found a G and some orange jewelry, but then she focused only on jewelry and never quite got back on task:
 Anna found a lot of things, mostly focusing on orange.  then she neatly arranged everything on her paper in rows before gluing them down:
it's fun to see how their different artistic personalities develop!

1 comment:

Leila said...

I just heard a cute idea for all those "art" pieces- save them and use them as wrapping paper. I don't know about your girls, but I think Leila would be THRILLED to show off her pieces to others!